Sunday 27 September 2009

Never mind your bollocks, here's the Spongy Wonder!

The Spongy Wonder saddle from Canada is designed to protect your bits from the damage inflicted upon them by conventional saddles. Get one today, you know it makes sense.

If ever you get that numb feeling in your Jacobs, it might be time to consider a different sort of saddle, one that will get you noticed ('That's an unusual saddle!'). It's called the Spongy Wonder and it comes from Canada, like the Konas. In a nutshell, excuse the pun, it protects your family jewels from being damaged. Cycling's good fun, but you don't want to be damaging your nuts, do you.

Both Andy and I have Spongy Wonder saddles. They take about a dozen or so rides to get used to, but I wouldn't go back to a conventional saddle. Furthermore, I reckon I could cycle my bike naked with no adverse effects. Not that I'm going to, but it just goes to show that saddles like the Spongy Wonder make Lycra cycling shorts obselete – but then Andy and I wouldn't know about Lycra, we don't wear it.

For more information on the Spongy Wonder saddle, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment