|And here's where I get my brake fixed. C&N Cycles, 32 Station Rd, Redhill.|
1. I'd have to press up a shirt and fold it up neatly so it can fit in my rucksack.
2. I'd have to take shower gel and a towel for showering on arrival.
3. The office shower, I'm told, is not working, meaning I'll have to go to the local leisure centre so I'll also need to take swimming trunks as I think the showers there are communal.
4. I'd have to take my bulky U-lock to lock up the bike outside of the leisure centre AND I'd have to remove the saddle to prevent it being nicked.
5. After showering I'd have to cycle back to the office.
6. Oh, I'd also have to take a pair of trousers in my rucksack to put on in the leisure centre.
What a hassle! Although I know one thing: I'd feel great. One day I'll do it and hopefully soon.
Actually, I think NoVisibleLycra should do another Redhill run as I've found a new route AND, virtually next door to C&N there's a new caff!